December 12, 2010

Your Voice Reaches Me Always


It's probably too simple a statement really, but coming up with a name for this new series of work I'm building and developing is like reading a dream. Kinda hard to get the meaning.

What's apparent so far is mood, fragility, a layered skin of light, the suggestion of pattern, and often a great head of hair.

I'm thinking a unifying title could be Your voice reaches me always. It could be just the ticket into the show. Maybe it's the English major in me, but I need a theme, a way to see, select, and edit.

But, then again, the title may be pretentious, girly sounding faux-ocity, fo sho, fo sho.

Oh well, for the moment, let's just agree this new title seems better than its earlier iteration, There Are Limits.


No comments:

Post a Comment