May 17, 2011

Two for Tuesdays

Here's Sarah and Rachel, two friends who share the same address, the same class at school, same department, same graduation date, and same desire to do anything but film after finishing up their film degrees. I really like these girls. I especially like the way they are such good friends to each other.

I also like the way their feet are in this shot when, technically, they probably shouldn't be.

So this is my plan - Tuesdays I will feature twosomes. I've been developing a series based on that idea and have some fun images to share about two-ness. The local Classic Rock station always does something called Two for Tuesdays, so my idea is a direct rip off.

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea! And this is bound to be much better than the Classic Rock version :)

    ReplyDelete