August 14, 2012

Two for Tuesday: Tutu Time


I am so lucky to say that this pair of beauties are really good friends of mine. I've known this twosome since the beginning and I love them absolutely, positively, and completely. They call me Didi and I call them heaven on earth.

The ariel view of sister and brother perched together on two big white pillows suggests the other worldliness of childhood play. Are they resting on a boat or visiting a new country or floating on ice cream? Could be anything. Together, they constantly explore the dreamy yet active world of make believe where animals talk, ballerinas spin, and magic resides. No creative block for this dynamic duo, that's for sure.

Just look at their tutus and the way their heads touch together, merging into a shape as continuous and flowing as their play -- can't you see why I'm head over heels in love?

No comments:

Post a Comment