November 6, 2010

Imitating is FUN

There's a lot of surrealism swirling in combination lately. Just happening in that surreal way sort of way. It's a head-nodding time, for sure. (More about that later.)

Here's a photograph I directly copied from the French woman with a gender-bending name: Claude Cahun. I came near to her vision here. Studying the masters is a stretch I like to take from time to time. It makes you understand a new way to set things up and play around with the elements.

All right, now I am going to directly address you, kind reader.

I've been wanting to say hello to you, give all y'all a shout out, bang on your front door a little.

Of course, I don't know who you are, and try not to think about it, but you're here a little and so am I. Seems like a cool kind of sharing to me.

Okay, and finally, I want to thank Rachel and Jodi for inspiring this photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment