November 1, 2010

Sugar High

Got a little crazy with the pill-sized M & Ms yesterday. I kept downing the little circles of colored chocolates. Went through an entire package of small packages, the kind passed out to kids in costumes standing at the front door. Those packages were just so cute, so adorably cute and innocent.

I used to eat too much sugar on purpose in college. Rows of Oreos, dozens of donut holes. Ick. Made my head addled, fuzzy, everything a bit distant. It was weird reentering that zone where I dug in and didn't even try to stop myself.

1 comment:

  1. cute picture!...how much we think alike, i did the same thing and bought 2 fun size m&m bags (peanut and original) and downed them all quickly!...they were on sale after halloween, the best time to buy for a sugar high!

    ReplyDelete