February 24, 2012

Bridesmaid Dress: Video Story


I don't know about you, but I resist picking favorites. Ask me my favorite book, restaurant, dog, city or color and I flinch. A little mini panic sets in. The limit of just one can be too much pressure.

That's why this video pleases me so much. There are about 20 images included in the piece edited by Shelton Clinard. The series breaks free of still life photography in a way that brings out a childish, gid gid giddy up excitement inside me. And, it's a story told without words - another fun romp w/freedom.

The music is Peer Pressure by Jon Brion.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the video about the bridesmaid dress. The wedding planning is not an easy one. There are a number of wedding apps are available to overcome the wedding planning situation and plan the wedding easily.

    ReplyDelete