May 22, 2012

Two for Tuesday: Namaste


Sharing the practice of yoga is a bond I can relate to. Yoga is about the only thing in life I'm slightly evangelical about - I really do believe it can help save the world, one body at a time.  So when I saw this twosome walking in Brooklyn one winter day, I ran to catch a photo of them with their colorful green and periwinkle mats that, to me, looked like rolled up tubes of happiness.

This couple is doubly twinned if you look down at their boots -- both worn over jeans, both featuring cool upper straps (also doubles). I don't know what you think, but they seem on their way to yoga, not from, but maybe for people in a city such as New York every walk has the air of all business.

Hope your practice, in whatever form, keeps you beginning again and again. It's said that a beginners mind sees many options whereas an experts sees very few.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment