November 26, 2011

Obsessing


It's obsession time with this series of photographs. I am getting completely lost in deciding which image is the strongest, most compelling, inviting and suggestive and not too literal as to shut down the horizon of imagination. Even that last sentence with its check-listy sound reveals the depths of my excessive expectations.

Could be a good thing.

In a two weeks, a bunch of "experts" will be looking over this collection of photographs. I'm heading to my first portfolio review. Going to let these items from the closet step outside into the world. Going to see what others see. Going to need a strong center.   

Thanks, once again, to the ever delightful and growing Jamie L. for helping with my revision and believing in the project. Her son doesn't yet know how amazing his mom is. He's one lucky guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment